On the occasion of the release of the new Colossal mascara Maybelline the feline prints, I decided to play the total feline look with a particular color on the eyes. Yes, wild prints, like shadows mascara on my eyelids, came dressed me. It is far from being traditional makeup with halo in the crease of the eyelid. It's summer, and I ignored it all. I want to be a cat. Yes, yes, yes.
Before I explain how I made this, some photos to illustrate what a cracked up nothing
- I first applied the golden color on the entire eyelid.
- With the same brush, I removed the brown color and have deposited on the eyelid to 3 different places touch. Above the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye and the lash in the middle of the eyelid. I dimmed the "tasks" so that they blend with the golden eye.
- I applied the clear pearly white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye and under the brow bone
- Using an angled brush, I drew a line liner flush with the lower eyelash with dark military green eye.
- Finally, installation of mascara.
- Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara by Maybelline, which will be released in September
- Palette Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
What do you think?