Apply false eyelashes? Such a pain in the eyes ...! The full glue fingers, false eyelashes that adheres to one side but not the other, shaking hands .. But with strings, you're a magician in no time! The innovation of the American brand Kiss can properly secure the false eyelashes on the eyelid with a shoestring. This product comes out at Boots in excluded and I brought my last visit, very excited to test it!
Photo credit: Super Gorgeous
Like any false eyelash, the result is stunning, but it is the application you need to linger. I just adapted to my sauce the user guide, namely:
- depositing glue (supplied in the kit) on the basis of false eyelashes
- Taking the strings with each hand on either side of the false eyelash
- the false eyelash on the lid is aligned well pulling the strings. This is where it all happens and where we earn a lot of time!
- I added a small step: I pressed still with your finger on the false eyelash for better adhesion, especially in the inner corner of the eye
- it gently pulls the strings that disappear from the false eyelashes. Hop, you go to the other eye!
I've prepared a tutorial detailing the product, application and results:
Here is the result without any eye makeup (no liner, no eyeshadow, no mascara) before / after application.
It is obvious: by drawing a light eyeliner with a felt, and painting all the lashes with black mascara, the effect becomes more natural to not see the base of the eyelashes too and mix true / false eyelashes together.
, car à partir du moment où les ficelles sont enlevées, il vous reste en main des faux-cils et vos doigts peu experts The product is not expensive at all. £ 6.50 or 7.2 € But I regret that we can not benefit from this aid only once, because from the moment when the strings are removed, you remains handmade false eyelashes and your little fingers experts
What do you think of this innovation? Does it encourage you to try more false eyelashes?