The evening celebrates Christmas in style 3rd edition on Wednesday, December 1 in the 7th arrondissement. If you want to discover and learn from talented bloggers, express your creativity and your taste buds, you register as soon as possible! Admission is free.
Christmas beauty is what?
Starting from the observation that all bloggers had a talent and a passion to share, but it was especially rich exchange place offline, I wanted to meet in 2008 bloggers and readers around an interactive meeting.
Through workshops led by expert bloggers, so you can know and discuss actions and products, manage to create yourself with advice and shared ideas with ease. Between each workshop, your senses will continue to be awake and energized!
In 2009, participants were able to learn the art of brushing and scalp massage, the automaquillage and create jewelry (see section sheet ). In 2008, they were able to learn how to make themselves their own cosmetic or a wool scarf (see section sheet ).
The workshop program
This year you will be 48 bloggers / readers of 30ansenbeauté to take part in three interactive workshops:
- a NAIL ART WORKSHOP, led by three talented bloggers in this area: Yoko , Nonotiteblonde and Tenshi no Hana . They work wonders with the support of the online store dedicated to beauty nails LM Cosmetic , they will teach you to make a creative choice.
- a SEWING WORKSHOP, led by the dynamic team of Café Couture, 3 bloggers that are Laetitia , Angélique and Marie in partnership with the store of fabrics and accessories Eurotissus . You can create a custom headband or customize a t-shirt that you brought.
- a HANDS MASSAGE WORKSHOP, hosted by our passionate care Spassiongirl in partnership with Weleda and beauticians of the Espace Weleda . After expressing so much creativity in the evening, your hands will be in need of a suitable care. And you learn the little things to replicate at home to provide pleasure and relaxation to your partner, your friends or yourself!
The animations between workshops
- an animation of ART FLORAL in partnership with Aquarelle.com on how to make a mini bouquet trend in the company of a florist
- BAR COCKTAIL a sparkling discovering machines SodaStream and their many flavors
- FOOD TASTING provided with a love and talent for the blogger "MasterChef" Johanna , on the dishes Asa Selection / Leonardo
It is nice shops, but after at home, how can I do?
Each participant will leave with small recipe cards and tips for home again the dishes tasted the creations of nail art, headband or shirt customized, massage products or mini bouquet.
You will also find other recipes, tips and tutorials on blogs leaders this evening.
avant Noël et une collecte de dons sera proposée au profit de l'association de Centres de Beauté de CEW France . Like last year, a draw will take place in the late evening to win prizes before Christmas and will be collecting donations for the benefit of the proposed association Centers Beauty CEW France . With a thought of course for all AIDS patients in the 1st December.
How to register
Space is limited, thank you fill in the form HERE .
The event is free and open to bloggers as well as readers on the basis of enrollment. Christmas beauty is originally the birthday party blog 30ansenbeauté the readers / most loyal blog bloggers will be given priority. But also faster (first come, first served)! Breakage occurring each year, the guest list is not fixed so do not hesitate to register.
An email will be sent between 19 and 28 November to confirm your registration or presence on the waiting list. A second email will be sent to registered Monday, November 29 to ensure their participation. In the absence of confirmation by the guest, the place will be allocated to a person on the waiting list.
Do you have questions about this evening? An email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you usually keep the acknowledgments at the end, I still wanted to thank all those who have followed me in this adventure, and spent a number of hours to prepare incredible workshops and convince partners to part of the project. Without them and their generosity, it really would be Christmas.
Special thank you to Tartofraises for getting involved in the organization away from the nail art workshop (we will miss you!) and Sophie for the nice design banners and loyalty. And thank you to track and animate this blog for over 3 years now.
And now the fun begins!