Lady Gaga and Rihanna are crazy nail art "extravagenza" but when you have no institute near able to do these wonders or time for a 1 hour manicure, or want to put a lot of money in a temporary decoration, there are the OPI Chic Prints! Imagine that I bought in May at Sephora in New York, where they are sold exclusively and in limited edition. I had not yet taken the time to test them. It's done!
What's different from the existing proposed Minx stickers and Colette?
The choice of fun patterns (see photo or against the U.S. website ). And bluff, because many people have not noticed that they were stickers and thought I had done it myself decoration.
Compared to Minx Colette:
- the price is more attractive: $ 15, or about 11 euros wallet vs. 16 sticks. € 40 installation at Colette
- fun to apply yourself at home, without a great beautician or go through it and the stress of an appointment at Nail Bar
- holding: Minx announces three weeks vs. OPI 2 days. At the same time, do you really want to keep your manicure Lady Gaga nails for 3 weeks??
- there are currently less choice at OPI, but hey it's new
How does it work?
Pressing strips for heating and off easily. One chooses that of the width of each nail and is simply applied to the nail starting from the rounded edge outwardly. First I cut the excess sticker with a pair of scissors and have filed.
This effectively takes time, but it's simple and still faster than getting nails with polish, which is dry. Also if you did not support like crazy on the tape, it is always possible to reposition.
- The sticker does not make bubbles on the sides. You still have to take the time to pull and smooth.
- That the file is crystal ... obviously we ALL file a crystal, is not it? Well not me, so the result was not very clear at the end of the nail
- That we avoid dipping his fingers into the water after, if the sticker comes off at the end and it's super uncomfortable, like when you have a bit of polish that part and you can not help but make a fixette above.
My solution to keep them longer?
Otherwise, I used a bit of base coat to pick up part of the sticker, and it worked. 4 days after the first application, I continue to wear them and they are even more beautiful short!
Now there are just waiting to find them on sale at Sephora in France, including online for girls Province can also find this technique (because Minx is proposed to Paris!).
And also hope that the price will be below 10 €, not to be too chilling. I'm already eyeing the panther patterns, which are out-of-stock in the U.S. ...