Tired we cite only Hollywood stars in our magazines when it comes to beauty? Our country is rich in natural beauty and talent to wear crazy hair and makeup in front of the camera but also on stage. Gala opening made my wish me backstage at a fashion show well "Frenchy" and refreshing. I bring you photos and video, with a few ideas to look glamorous!
For the third consecutive year the Gala magazine recruited the cream of French cinema, and offered a mind-blowing show at the Cirque d'Hiver few weeks ago. Amidst room frenzy of "bisoubisousalutuvasbien" I could identify Max Delorme, the honcho Gemey Maybelline. This make up artist stars (Emmanuelle Béart Faye Dunaway, Elton John to Princess Rania of Jordan) officiates for the brand since 1999!
After hitting two three damsels who were accidentally on my way, I questioned the mentor, adorable incidentally. I tore you a makeup lesson, a consolation prize of the season for all those who have not won Khaki nail Mam'selle of Chris ... Discover the little video look of Elsa and her luscious lips demo!
Max worked hard to stay in the dullness of classic beauties, while sophistiquant all by bold colors for lips and false eyelashes. All blending in well with the outfits somewhat extravagant parade!
This look please? Here are the products used:
- Eyes: False Lash Effect Mascara Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner + + Eyestudio Cosmic Duos BlackMoon
- Complexion: Cinnamon Superstay 24h 40 + Expert Wear Blush Peach Satin 57 +
- Lips: Color Sensational 527 Lady Red
But where do these Hopes come to be?
All these actresses were selected after a cast of nearly 500 actresses! Instead, they gave the skinny kind, although I was assured that this site was not a selection criterion. Capped by Mod's Hair, the girls all had their hair crimped using small pins forming small twists, well-known method of hairdressers that does not damage the hair.
And for the makeup lesson is complete, let me show you some of those happy elected, who, despite the jitters, patiently took the pose.
Emilie Preissac ("Mallevil" Denis Malleval, France 2), is
- Complexion: Expert Wear Blush 79 + 24h Superstay 20 (foundation)
- Eyes: Volum express false eyelashes
- Lips: Color sensational No. 190
On the left, Julie de Bona ("Camping 2" Fabien Onteniente) door
- Complexion: Expert Wear Blush # 57 + # 10 Superstay 24h
- Eyes: Volum express false eyelashes + Cosmic Duo bronze seduction
- Lips: Color Sensational # 527 420
On the right Julie Judd ("Diamonds of victory" by Vincent Monnet) door
- Complexion: Expert wear blush # 53 + # 30 Superstay 24h
- Eyes: Volum Express black drama duo Cosmic + bronze seduction
- Lips: Color sensational # 527
Anne-Claire Albecker ("Another World" Audrey Estrougo) door
- Complexion: Expert Wear Blush # 73 + # 10 Superstay 24h
- Eyes: Volum express false eyelashes
- Lips: Color sensational 170 + Gloss color sensational 137
You guessed it, between the make-up and designer clothes, the whole idea was to "make" the show. The energy of the actresses was communicative, and transported by Uffie music, new electro-pop sensation of the moment, who opened the show.
A refreshing and dynamic show, which owed much to the inexperience of these "models". Yes, what could be more charming than the muses of a dream every day to be a big star and good humor and energy to spare? In short, baby stars accessible and simple, it's good!
I keep remembering the backstage, beards and other dads in marshmallows that one gleans theft, some crossed random friends, and my agent and friend Angy who accompanied me and slid me: "Next year I send my actors! What is true there I did not even know. "If you say so ... Angy
This parade was a way to highlight and hopes to show that the French scene is a pool of talent, we begin to tear across the Atlantic. And, thank you god, keeps its freshness and sophistication to any event without becoming freak ... or circus for the pleasure of Gossip Girls Thank you Marion, Leah and Melanie!