It's right in heart of Montmartre, an area which has seen the Parisian 20s out and say that I tested the 2010 Fall collection from Lancôme, under the aegis of Aaron de Mey. A rich collection in vibrant colors: black, silver and cherry, flake and contrasts.
Worked very eyes and mouth are the expression of the emancipated woman and bold. A little dark, this collection could she be paid as day? And in the month of September? And offer side a little fufu?
Instead of black lace top, I chose an electric blue top. And my hair, instead of the banner pen, a cherry blossom. But yes, yes, summer is not over yet!
My face did not take the sun, could easily be put on the porcelain complexion proposed Rose Deco. Very subtle, this powder can be used on the entire face or keys, and as a blush by taking the darker portion of the powder. This powder will not prove sufficient if you really want to work your cheekbones. So I corrected it on the photo below with a darker blush.
For the mouth, three products to choose
- . The red French Touch Absolu in mini size is amazing as per the packaging (a reissue of Versailles, red made of metal in the 50s inspired by the Eiffel architecture and fishnet stockings) by its texture. The texture is very fine, closer balm lipstick covering. I feel a red that takes care of my lips.
I had hoped to give my mouth a deep color, it is thicker, stronger and has a better performance (see photo above and the last photo of the post). I had to apply several coats with a brush to get a relatively good coverage. Without doubt, the best thing to do is to apply the gloss on top Bloody Black Cherry 382.
- Lacquer Fever Bloody Black Cherry 113 offers a gourmet my mouth and playful dimension (see second photo below). The outfit is really there. Very good product.
Too bad no matching lip pencil is proposed. This would draw the perfectly heart-shaped mouth, naughty and crisp. And better control the application and delineation of the rich textures of red.
For the eyes, they do not skimp on resources. Be prepared to spend time there!
- eyebrows with eyebrow pencil Pro 3in1 4 in time (for me) it works: it fills the space between the eyebrows, the brush, draw the top line of the eyebrow going well until the last lash of the curve, then ends with the fixator
- kohl pencil reinforces the view along the lash line, top and bottom of the eye, and even inside the eye.
- Hypnose top coat marries our mascara and gives the final touch of brilliance and intensity. You will probably see in the photo, but the tips of lashes is covered with a silver tip. As if I had stars in their eyes. I love this product, it is TOP!
Unfortunately, I did not try one of the "hits" in this collection, namely Shadow Magnetic powder creamy glitter. So I can not give you my opinion on it. Instead, I made a mixture of silver gray color between the O My Rose collection, and some shades of Sleek Make Up.
, porté ci-contre. For the nails, like the lips, which can be removed for nude or intense with nail Bloody Black Cherry, carried out against. The color is much darker than the lips, which avoids a tone-on-tone or total look.
This collection is on sale on August 16 and here are the prices of the products (which are difficult to find on the web):
La Rose Deco = € 38.20
Magnetic shadow = € 26.20
Hypnose Drama Top Coat = 26 €
Eyeliner = € 15.48
Eyebrow Pencil Pro = € 19.17
French Touch Absolu = € 29.82
Laque Fever = € 25.85
Color Fever Gloss = € 23.35
Varnish = € 16.74
Which product will bring your heart?