If we limit ourselves to department stores, so we do not notice any difference with Europe all major cosmetic brands are represented: Chanel, Dior, Clinique, Lancome, Kiehl's ... with almost the same news and the same promotions.
It is in the "back room" or rather in the drugstore shelves, they became fully aware of the differences with Europe.
Bright white skin and matte. You are aware that young Asians still have a small paper towel, it's everywhere. But it is especially hunting and UV ton of lightening product that surprise. And that goes Baby the product for the feet, cream mask. The sun is public enemy No. 1.
Who said oily skin, said skin more prone to acne (besides having a fat diet and greater predisposition to skin problem). That's right, I noticed a lot more young women with acne in the street. The supply range is consistent, to hunt face buttons into the back, as with the spray to reach the buttons on the back.
This is THE beauty routine. : éclaircir la peau, la relaxer avant de dormir (à la camomille), traiter l'acné, apaiser après une exposition au soleil, exfolier et enlever les peaux mortes, hydrater… Masks for all areas of the body: face, eyes, feet, hands ... and for all needs: clear skin, relax before sleep (with chamomile), treat acne, soothing after sun exposure, exfoliate and remove dead skin, moisturize ...
A bit of fun anyway ... especially in the products in fun products like makeup where girls pay extremely important to cilia (the mascare is THE makeup product par excellence, the offer is huge false eyelashes), the eyebrows extremely well designed and glossées and greedy lips. Below, Sexy girl offers hairsprays to give shine and smell divine. Balms greedy lips as tiny cupcakes and ice cream! Yum!
, un rasoir géant pour enlever le poil du dos (!!!), l'appareil chauffant pour allonger les cils . Attention to detail. And to do this, an accessory for each body part and the problem to be treated. Whether stencils to draw well his eyebrows, a giant razor to remove the hair on the back (!), The heating device for lengthening the eyelashes. Then we find the most developed to oxygenate the skin or activate blood circulation. Remember, the winner of the Beyond Beauty Spa 08 was Slimcera , facial skating that replacing the actions of a beautician, can clean the pores and rejuvenate your skin!
- Even if these segments are growing, I have not been struck by the presence of moisturizers and anti-aging
- Free skin pimples or blackheads. Many products lotion type water spray to tighten pores and impeccable cleaning
- Many brands of drugstore to treat skin problems with medical connotation
- Not so much fun in skincare products. Ingredients (aloe vera kind, green tea ...) are mostly found and reported to be effective and not so much for their effect bien-être/sensoriel
- Quite a few natural brands. The segment is growing but frankly the ten stores, I have hardly seen. If present, they are imported from Australia or the UK. It is far from booming essential oils and organic cosmetics in Europe!
- Food supplements Whole rays, the real bazaar for novice I am!. It is a complement to any problem!
Basically, I saw a lot of seriousness in the cosmetic and relatively little emotional and fun. Should I make to Japan to make the most fun discoveries!
Have you already made in Asia? Have you noticed the same trends?
Coming in test: bought in Singapore, Shiseido mascara + my foot mask