We all dream of the feline look of Demi Moore, an intense gaze, full of expression, sexy with well-defined lashes. But life is not like in the movies ...
The look of velvet Demi is perfect right now for a VIP evening on the Terrazza Martini in Cannes but since ...
1) I live in Paris ...
2) ... and I'm not on the guest list (even though I am a fan of Martini)
3) ... and even if I go out, I do not want to look like a hunter (man, I have already, thank you) ...
4) ... much less during the day ...
5) ... in which I do not wear false eyelashes telescopic.
... I need to find a make-up feline suitable for day and simple to make!
In a few minutes and actions, that the feline eyes softened as I propose:
I softened the look with eye shadow in shades of pink. That of the pallet 86 (Garden Party) Chanel is really perfect, with a salmon pink to apply on the eyelid. I apply the hot pink with the angled brush in shadow in the crease of the eyelid, remembering to fade with the other larger brush.
TIP: Always place the brush eye shadow on your hand to remove excess and to avoid applying that it falls under the eyes and make you big pockets!
I apply the pencil flush with the upper eyelashes so very discreet corner of the inner eye in the middle and then thickening the line as and as I approach the end.
TIP: For max feline effect, I applied as an eyeliner, going beyond the outer corner of the eye and up towards the eyebrows.
Using the angled brush, I apply a touch of shadow dark green and shiny lid on my pencil, giving softness but also light look.
I gently apply black mascara.
- Do not apply mascara on upper lashes for a look of velvet.
- Divide the upper lashes into 3 parts. The cilia in the center of the eye with mascara are raised vertically, the lashes at the outer corner of the eye is elongated toward the tip of the eyebrows, eyelashes while the inner corner of the eye is elongated in the direction the beginning of your eyebrows.
- Remove the deposit with the mascara brush for this purpose and do not forget to brush your eyebrows to draw a nice curve.
Helena Rubinstein's expertise is well and truly the mascara and I can confirm that this issue is stirring. I am a total fan of Lash Queen Feline Blacks!
Have you ever tried? Other tips to give me a cute feline look?
Good weekend to you all and special kisses for moms!